Occupational, Health and Safety Management System
OHSAS 18001:2007 sets out the criteria for an Occupational, Health and safety Management System that can be used by any organization, large or small, regardless of its field of activity. It exists to help all kinds of organizations improve their occupational, health and safety performance. It is a widely recognized and popular occupational health and safety management system.
OHSAS 18001 sets out the minimum requirements for occupational, health and safety management best practice. Implementing an OHSAS 18001 management system into your business can help you achieve the maximum return for your employees, your operations and your customers.
Benefits of Obtaining OHSAS Certification
- Providing a safe environmental for workers
- Improved employee morale
- Advantage over competitors when competing for business
- Minimizing risk of downtime from accidents
- Compliance with regulatory requirements
- Can reduce insurance costs